Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to work

After a thoroughly relaxing Thanksgiving break, it's back to work tomorrow. I didn't hit many of the Black Friday sales, and didn't go to any of the early butt-crack of dawn ones - 4AM is too early for me to be shopping, unless I want to completely lose my judgment about what to buy.

Anyway, on the agenda for the week is a brown bag covering what I learned at Internet Librarian. Luckily, there are a few things in my favor, since it's been almost a month:
  • A good number of the presentations are now linked from the IL07 Page.
  • I do have pretty good notes from the sessions I attended
  • A good number of folks blogged about the conference, which should be a significant help if there are things I don't remember specifics about.
Right now, though, I've got the rest of today and apart from making laundry & turkey stock, I'm going to relax.

No comments: